Cyber security for business
Security to protect your people and your business
With your team connecting and sharing business critical data over your network, it’s important to consider how to ensure business continuity and mitigate cyber risks. The experts at Cloud Connect will help assess any potential vulnerabilities in your IT environment, provide recommendations on how to address them and deploy manageable solutions. Get on with business knowing Cloud Connect has your cyber security covered.
Cyber security audits
Let us evaluate your network and hardware to ensure it’s up to date, performance optimised and keeping your business-critical data secure.
Managed cyber security
Receive ongoing, month-to-month management of your cyber security environment.
Cloud Connect will diminish your network vulnerability by securing your system’s configuration and reducing ways to attack.
User awareness training
Our experts will give your team the knowledge they need to identify and respond to any security threats they encounter on your network.
Why Cloud Connect for your cyber security services?
Protect your business and your people
Have confidence that your systems are resistant to compromise, helping secure your important business data and the people accessing it.
Enjoy peace of mind
Rest assured knowing that Cloud Connect is working behind the scenes to keep your business networks secure.
Reduce downtime and reputational costs
Help prevent cyber-attacks before they happen, maintaining your business operations and allowing uninterrupted service to your customers.
Trust us to manage your cyber security
When you leave the management of your cyber security to us, you’ll benefit from:
- DNS filtering that stops over 80% of malicious emails before they reach your inbox
- security awareness training that equips your team with the skills to identify cyber security threats
- next-generation Endpoint Protection that stops malicious activity
- password management to strengthen passwords and identify compromised credentials
Get a clear view of your cyber security vulnerabilities
With a cyber security audit, our team will provide:
- password management assessment
- application assessment and trusted app review
- email security evaluation including dark web check
- data retention and backup review
- user access management assessment
- reporting on operating systems to identify unsupported and at-risk machines
- reporting on patching and Windows updates to protect against intrusions
- an antivirus audit and reporting on any malware or viruses present
- vulnerability testing of your router and firewalls
- comprehensive report with recommendations for improvement
Discover more tech solutions for your business
Ready to get started?
Let’s make it happen. Talk to us today to arrange an initial consultation.